The Underbrain
Sunday, October 07, 2007
  One Year Later
This poor blog has been left feral so long, tied to a toilet in the attic. All it can speak is "No" and "Shut Up," the only two words that I screamed out as it asked for supper.
You get to the point where you ask: feed it or let it starve? If it were a plant I'd simply cut it back. Well, baby girl, we'll let you live a bit longer...
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
There are three wildernesses in the head; truly losing oneself is a nested process. It's also terribly deliberate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I live in Seattle. I write stories; I teach English.

Archives
April 2005 / July 2005 / January 2006 / July 2006 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]